Wednesday, March 9, 2011

TIPPING POINT FOR IWJ?

Hat tip to the Druid but read this and weep....

"I don't really remember the meeting. I will be asking officers in my department where this is at. They (Lightning) would have needed some grant funding. It could be still in the pipeline. I'll be asking my staff what's happened to it"
Ieuan Wyn Jones on being asked why nothing had been done 
about a car manufacturer promising 400 jobs in Holyhead.

I know this is a local story and that the WAG Press Office will be pressing their contacts within the BBC to keep this out of the limelight but it really does demonstrate what is wrong with our approach to business in Wales i.e. a government that doesn't give a flying fornication about creating jobs and does not take wealth creation seriously enough.