Wednesday, March 9, 2011

THANK YOU - DIOLCH!

Having decided to check the stat counter function yesterday for the first time in ages, I had a look to see how many visitors had been on the site since August 2010 when I signed up with the application.

To my pleasant surprise, there had been 54,831 unique visitors to the blog, resulting in 70,334 pageloads. Obviously, not as many daily readers who get the Daily Post on Monday and the Western Mail on Saturday but they can easily ignore my columns in both papers if they wish!

And according to Wikio, this little blog of mine is in the top 500 in the UK which, given I have so little time to devote to it, makes me a very proud Welsh blogger. I am also 116th in 'politics' despite not being politically active at the moment!

So thanks to everyone who bothers reading these thoughts of mine. Of course, whether you like them or not ain't my problem!