What many folks don't know is that they are not the only ones looking at their credit reports, credit history, and their credit scores.
In this post I will provide a list that discloses some of the typical third parties that commonly access and consider consumer credit scores.
Third Parties That May Review and Monitor Your Credit
- Potential Employers
- Anyone who receives a credit application from you.
- Businesses considering or currently taking part in any sizable transactions with you.
- People Involved with legal matters in court may need to access your credit history.
- Residual billing services such as cell, cable, power.
- Land Lords and Rental Agencies