Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another Fun Sports Clip

This is a must see for anyone who has ever played football.


So I got a comment on the post I did featuring that great baseball clip I found on Yahoo.com

Raquel, a fellow blogger, left the comment. I imagine she spends way too much time online and viewing online content. I only joke with her because she made a great recommendation. She recommended that I take a look at a certain middle school football clip.

So I did. I searched for it (based off her comment) and there it was on YouTube.

It is one of a kind. I honestly think this clip even out does the baseball clip.

It really is something else. You are going to have to see it for yourself.

Seriously this is something special. I wish I knew who came up with the idea. You have to have a lot of balls to pull something like this off. I wonder if this would ever work at a higher level.

Has anyone seen this tried before or is this an original idea?

Now that I have watched this thing two or three times... I want to give a shout to #19 in yellow. He almost got him. At least one of them had their head in the game. Ha.

Watch that QB!





Related Articles

Google Conspiracy Video

Great Baseball Clip - Is he Safe or Out?